THIS IS A BINDING AGREEMENT
Pathotrack is premium Cloud Based Application by ImagineScript Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Below are the terms that apply to all Subscribers of Pathotrack products and services. Pathotrack provides you with secure, safe online storage for your important personal health and medical records, and other vital documents. You should familiarize yourself with these terms because they establish rights and responsibilities as a Subscriber. BY ACCESSING OR USING THE SERVICES, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THIS AGREEMENT, YOU MAY NOT ACCESS OR USE THE Pathotrack SITE.
1. All the records are only secure if you protect your password and change your password frequently.
2. All the data generated in application is complete responsibility of subscriber. Subscrber can add, edit, delete their account data. Pathotrack has no responsibility over this. Pathotrack only provide a server space and application to generate the data.
3. Our Software is on third party server, So if third having any maintenance acivity on their server or faces any issues on their end in that condition software can stop working for sometime. in this case try to communicate with us we will try to resolve issue as early as possible.
4. Our Software is cloud based. Though we provide best security, but any time online viruses can attack. So if in any condition if software is not working properly or facing any issue related to data communicate with us immidieately.
5. We never provide 100% data backup gurantee. We do take perodically backups and try as much as we can data backup assurety. if third party server fails and find any data lost issue then pathotrack is not responsible in this situation.
6. The Pathotrack Site is for personal and non-commercial access and use only. As a condition of continued use of the Site, Subscribers agree to use the Site solely in accordance with the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement.
7. The Content on the Pathotrack Site should not be considered medical or health advice. Nothing on the Site is intended to suggest a course of treatment for a particular Subscriber or User. The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, or treatment.
8. Not to introduce onto the Site or to users of the Site, directly or indirectly, computer viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that manifests or could potentially manifest contaminating or destructive properties;
9. As to Subscribers, to be responsible for all charges resulting from the access and use of the Subscriber’s Account, including unauthorized access and use;
10. To notify Pathotrack as soon as reasonably practicable of any real or suspected unauthorized use of the Subscriber’s Account;
11. Pathotrack Software is subscription based. If subscription amount is not paid by subscriber then pathotrack have complete right to closed the software and software link.
12. Pathotrack Software CANNOT AND WILL NOT GUARANTEE OR WARRANT THAT FILES AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOADING FROM THIS SITE WILL BE FREE OF INFECTION BY VIRUSES, WORMS, TROJAN HORSES OR OTHER CODE THAT MANIFEST CONTAMINATING OR DESTRUCTIVE PROPERTIES.